- This event has passed.
Bringing Baby Home Workshop for Couples
September 9, 2017 @ 9:00 am - September 16, 2017 @ 12:00 pm
Bringing Baby Home (BBH)
When: Saturday 9/9/17 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm AND Saturday 9/16/17 from 9:00am-12:00pm
Where: 5949 Sherry Lane, 5th Floor Conference Room, Dallas, TX 75225
Cost: $300; cost includes material.
Bringing Baby Home™ (BBH) Seminar
For expecting and new parents
- Want to improve your marriage after the birth of your baby?
- Want to have happy, healthy family relationships?
- Want successful children?
Join us for this groundbreaking two-part, 6-hour program developed by Dr. John Gottman, featuring an interactive series of discussions, lectures, videos and fun game. You will learn:
- What to expect during the transition to parenthood;
- How to strengthen friendship and intimacy;
- Conflict resolution skills with your partner; and
- How to co-parent with your partner
Couples who participate in this program leave with:
- A better quality relationship and displayed less hostility
- Less postpartum depression and better mental health
- Fathers who are more involved and satisfied with their roles as parents
- Infants with fewer language delays and who are more easily soothed
- A certificate recognizing completion of the Workshop
- The opportunity to participate in our exclusive Online BBH Group
Contact: Seminar program is led by Cassidy Liland, PhD, licensed psychologist and certified Bringing Baby Home™ educator.
For more information or to sign up, please call Cassidy Liland at 214.890.9880 EXT 3, or email us at email@example.com.